Image Map

Wednesday 19 June 2013

escaped to and now emerging from my fictional world...

So, my apologies for being an awful blogger.

Sometimes, life is great and sometimes it sucks. And when it sucks, I tend to disappear into my books but ignore the urge the write about them. So, I haven't been writing much recently but the good news is that I have a whole pile of books that I've read recently to write about.

Feel free to argue with me if you think my reviews are bogus. I just like reading and then sharing my thoughts with you and sometimes I'm wrong about a book. Sometimes I don't know enough about it except for what I've gathered from reading it once over and I love a good book discussion.

A lot of my reviews now are posted through my Goodreads account, just because it's simpler. Plus, no one really knows about this blog. I'd rather share my thoughts with total strangers than my friends and neighbours.

If you have a book recommendation, I would love to hear it.

So, eat those books.

No comments:

Post a Comment